Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Warrensburg Inn & Suites. To help ensure your stay is convenient and satisfactory, please review the details of our motel policies below. Please contact us regarding additional information or clarifications.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card (i.e., American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Discover).
- Blackout dates are subject to separate rules. EXAMPLE: Warrensburg's "World's Largest Garage Sale" event requires a TWO (2) NIGHT minimum stay.
- Check-In Time: After 3:00 pm
- Check-Out Time: Ends at 11:00 am
- Late Check-Out: $20 fee/hour
- Lost/Damaged Room Keys: $10 fee/key
- Parking: Motel has sufficient parking. One (1) parking space/room; depending on availability, 2nd vehicle not guaranteed space in front of room.
- Room rates/night are based on two (2) adults. Rooms accommodate four (4) people (e.g., 4-adults or a family of 4). Each additional adult is $10; children <17 free="" li="">
- Rollaway beds ARE NOT available.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am (guests not adhering to motel policies or disrupting other guests will be asked to leave / without refund - no exceptions).
- Office Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- All room rates and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
- Guests must be at least 21 years old to reserve a stay.
- Guests registration cards must be completed and returned to the office.
- Guests must pay balance and applicable taxes upon arrival; for security purposes, please provide a valid government or state-issued photo ID at check-in.
- Guests must make arrangements with motel for early arrivals before 3:00 pm and late arrivals after 8:00 pm.
- Guests are allowed two (2) visitors at one time between the hours of 3:00 pm and 10:00 pm (no exceptions).
- This is a family-oriented motel/establishment. Motel quiet hours are from 9:00 pm to 8:00 am everyday. This is strictly enforced. No loud noise, no parties, no rowdy behavior...no excuses, no exceptions! If this is something you have to do, do it somewhere else. You will be asked to leave immediately...without a refund.
PLEASE NOTE: Special requests (e.g., specific rooms, extended stays, parking, etc.) are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Your pet(s) is/are welcome at a one-time charge of $25. All pets should be current on vaccinations and licensed, as require by law. You must accompany your pet(s) at all times. Unattended pets and/or excessive dog barking/whining/property destruction will not be tolerated. You will have to find other shelter for your pet(s) or you will be asked to leave. For any room damages, additional fees may be charged at the conclusion of your stay. For the safety and security of other guests and their families, highly intimidating or otherwise antisocial dog breeds are not allowed.
- TWO (2) dog maximum. Two (2) dogs <25 lbs="" each="" or="" one="" 1="" medium="" sized="" dog="" 60="" li="">
- Pets ARE allowed in suite rooms 7-12 only. These rooms have wood-laminate flooring.
- Pets ARE NOT allowed in guest rooms 1-6. These rooms have carpeting.
- WI&S strives to maintain a smoke free environment. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE ROOMS!
- Please note that a mininum fee of $500 will be charged if smoke is detected in guest rooms.
- For the health and safety of all our guests and their potential sensitivity to secondhand smoke, we kindly ask that you do not smoke in front of or near the motel rooms.
- Designated smoking areas are located at the end of the buildings in the grassy area.
- ROOM RESERVATIONS are confirmed upon receipt of deposit for 50% of the RESERVATION TOTAL plus TAX based on type of room.
- ROOM BALANCE and applicable taxes are due upon arrival.
- CHECKS / CASH are "NOT" accepted for reservations or balance payment at CHECK-IN.
PLEASE NOTE: Guests may use cash for final payment at CHECK-OUT after room inspection. A credit card refund will be applied at time of check-out.
- WI&S is a small 12 room family-run motel in Warrensburg, New York. We are open during the summer season only. We open May 1, 2020 through October 12, 2020 (Columbus Day).
- When you reserve a room, all future reservations for that room during that time period are rejected. So cancellations potentially impact our livelihood as hoteliers.
- NO CANCELLATION FEE is charged if you provide us with advance notice SEVEN (7) DAYS prior to arrival.
- A PARTIAL CANCELLATION FEE is charged if you provide us with advance notice "less than" SEVEN (7) DAYS prior to arrival. The charge is your deposit of 50% of the RESERVATION TOTAL plus TAX.
- A FULL CANCELLATION FEE is charged if you provide us with advance notice "less than" 24-HOURS prior to arrival. The charge is 100% of the RESERVATION TOTAL plus TAX.
- EARLY DEPARTURES are refunded the "REMAINDER" of their RESERVATION TOTAL plus TAX only if we are able to re-rent your room with no financial loss WI&S.
NOTE: If we are able to RE-RENT your room with no financial loss to WI&S, your cancellation fee/deposit will be refunded.