Our Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19, Delta Variant, Omnicron, etc.)
To our valued guests,
Rest assured that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. We continue as part of our standard cleaning and maintenance procedures to ensure all items are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized for your protection.
We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.
We continue to step up precautionary measures at our motel and we will take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
We clean our motel to ensure safety and comfort for our guests. Our measures will include:
- Rigorous general cleaning and sanitization of our rooms.
- Frequent sanitization of high-contact points, such as door handles, light/lamp switches, refrig/microwave handles, TV/TV remotes, information booklets, bathrooms, table tops/handles, HVAC buttons/knobs, and reception counters.
- Hand sanitizers placed at the front desk.
- Regular use of proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19.
- We believe these procedures are necessary to help combat the spread of viruses and to protect the health of us and our guests.
We will welcome our guests to our motel with the same warmth and hospitality we always have. Are efforts are to maintain the same standard of care and cleaning in this post-pandemic world as we did on a day-to-day basis during COVID-19. WI&S is committed to keeping you informed and to caring for you as our valued guest.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Updated: Saturday, May 20, 2023