Our Response to the Coronavirus
To our valued guests,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, we are reaching out with this personal statement to assure you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. And, our thoughts are with those who are affected by this virus and those who are caring for them.
Please find below an update on what we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and for your wellbeing when you stay with us during the summer season.
We will be Flexible with your travel plans.
Regarding reservations and cancellations:
- We will allow guests who have made bookings for stays this summer to modify their reservations free of charge or receive a full refund for cancellation, where applicable. This is valid for bookings made directly from our brand website www.warrensburginnandsuites.com, our contracted OTA www.booking.com, or from our motel front desk.
- For bookings made from a travel intermediary (i.e., WI&S website or OTA), guests MUST make cancellations using that booking provider.
- For bookings made directly with the motel front desk, please contact the motel directly to modify or cancel your reservation.
- We ask politely that guests provide us with reasonable notice of cancellations (at least 72 hours, especially on weekends, if posible).
We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.
We will step up precautionary measures at our motel and we will take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
We will clean our motel to ensure safety and comfort for our guests. Our measures will include:
- Rigorous general cleaning and sanitization of our rooms.
- Frequent sanitization of high-contact points, such as door handles, light/lamp switches, refrig/mw handles, tv/tv remotes, info booklets, bathrooms, table tops/handles, hvac buttons/knobs, and reception counters.
- Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas, such as guest rooms and front desk.
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19.
- We believe these procedures are necessary to help combat the spread of viruses and to protect the health of our employees and guests.
We will conduct daily meetings with our employees to review any relevant situation. WI&S will monitor - to the best of our ability - the relevant health and travel authorities to keep our guests and employees updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe.
We will welcome our guests to our motel with the same warmth and hospitality we always have. While the COVID-19 outbreak is a constantly changing and fluid situation, WI&S is committed to keeping you informed and to caring for you as our valued guest.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Updated: Thursday, March 19, 2020